• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Man - want a run challenge

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Ok so a few posts have been put up as we have exceedingly good lawn mowers :p that are FOC and certainly don't mind doing the job :lol:

We are in need of a run that would be moveable with ease I.e 1 person on wheels that can be rolled about yet bunny proof :?

Weels that can be kicked down moved and then lifted so that the run is then on the grass (obviously if our lawns are not perfectly level it's our look out) it would need to be min bunny spec I think is 6 x 4ft

Can you help ?

I have PM'd I case he isn't watching:lol:

Oh I hadn't seen that such a shame his hutches looked realy good too :(

Maybe he can give me some ideas if he comes back to me ?

Ok so a few posts have been put up as we have exceedingly good lawn mowers :p that are FOC and certainly don't mind doing the job :lol:

We are in need of a run that would be moveable with ease I.e 1 person on wheels that can be rolled about yet bunny proof :?

Weels that can be kicked down moved and then lifted so that the run is then on the grass (obviously if our lawns are not perfectly level it's our look out) it would need to be min bunny spec I think is 6 x 4ft

Can you help ?

I have PM'd I case he isn't watching:lol:

It's changed for the better now to 8x4ft. :)

Back