• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow and Bramble

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
Its been nigh on impossible to catch them both together as Bramble bolts to you when he thinks food on offer!!

Heres a couple taken today.

imagejpg8_zpse227f86f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

imagejpg9_zpse4ab15c9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

imagejpg6_zps6f1b9cbd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

imagejpg5_zps66762a18.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

imagejpg3_zpsff2035a4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bramble is a lovely soul, he is a gentle bunny. We noticed today he has a ripped ear which is fully healed, i am unsure when this was done but it may have been during bonding or a chase during the initial upset when he returned home to me. He is eating and pooping beautifully, they both are, Willow seems so much more content now. We are glad she has a lovely companion...

Beautiful bunnies :love: not sure which is which, but bunny in third pic looks like he/she is making the bed ! :lol:

Oh gorgeous pair:love:

Pic of bramble (lop I think) with the beds just looks like he is finishing making the bed :love:

Yep, Bramble is my big boy, he is very houseproud!!!!! (Lop)

Willow is a typical girly, she makes the mess!!!!

Aww Fee , this thread just melted my heart. I'm so glad it worked out.

I have to say, I have a little soft spot for Willow.she is a very pretty girl with gorgeous markings :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you:love:

She is a beautiful girl... Bless her, a bit like she and Smudge, she begs for grooms, he totally ignores her.. Tut tut!!!!!

Back