• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little Jockey!

I know I say it every time but despite not normally liking kids, hes just the happiest little lad I've ever seen. You must be so proud of him. Lovely to see how well he interacts with animals!

I know I say it every time but despite not normally liking kids, hes just the happiest little lad I've ever seen. You must be so proud of him. Lovely to see how well he interacts with animals!

He's very loving and kind :) he's a real favourite at his preschool, walked in tonight and they were all round him, he was sat on one of the girls laps giggling. He saw me and ran to me, gave me the biggest cuddle and kiss and said he'd missed me. I'm so proud of him :) can't believe I made him! :love:

I knew from thread title it was you, he is a natural just look at his aids using already :thumb: I love the black and white pic where he kissing the pony :love::love::love:

I knew from thread title it was you, he is a natural just look at his aids using already :thumb: I love the black and white pic where he kissing the pony :love::love::love:

Thank you Lisa, just need to lengthen his stirrups, they were a bit short but he was practising his rising trot :)

Check out the other thread I've just put up ;)

Back