• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hare binkies, Fenchie kisses and frogs! Pic Heavy

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
After a rubbish morning having to have a wildie we picked up put down thought I'd share some joy. A few recent pictures I've taken in our garden.

This ones out of focus which is annoying!

Only one more Ruby!

:love:

I really think both of your... I was going to say rabbits.... but maybe lagomorphs is the correct term?! Are hares also lagomorphs....?!........ anyway! I think they are really lovely!!! I love seeing photos of them, they're both gorgeous and they always look like they're having such fun :love: and they look so friendly too :love:

Does she manage to get her tail completely upside down whilst binkying?

I love the last pic before the froggy, that's such a "who me? wiggling n binkying all over - I'd never do that much to posh" face :lol:

Archie !!! :D :love: :D

How is you little man Lara ? He is incredibly handsome and he obviously has a great relationship with Ruby and Teddy :love:

Archie telling Ruby 'no' is just adorable!!! :love::love::love:

He's amazing with the bunnies!

Love Ruby's big binkies, what a happy girl.

This pics have brightened my day.

:love::love::love:

Does she manage to get her tail completely upside down whilst binkying?

I love the last pic before the froggy, that's such a "who me? wiggling n binkying all over - I'd never do that much to posh" face :lol:

Yes she's nuts! I need to get quicker with the camera! :lol:

Yes princess Ruby likes to be centre of attention and thinks everyone belongs to her :lol:

Wow ... what incredible pics. Are you a photographer ? xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Absolutely adorable :love: wish I could take photo's like that, but I'm just not quick enough! :lol: and Archie is amazing with them so cute to see. :D

Back