• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ikea Dolls Bed Pictures

luna

Mama Doe
So I thought I would start a thread in which everyone could share their Ikea bed pics (with bunnies of course) !!!

So here goes:

aba5ysu9.jpg

This was one of my fave pics of Bobby and Rosie together, having "breakfast in bed" :)

Anyone else like to share? xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Love it! I love their bedside table and bedside lamp too :lol:

Here's a funny couple of pics taken one after the other, Harvey was jealous not to be in the photo :lol: it looks like I've photoshopped him in, but I haven't he just slotted himself in there :lol:

Love it! I love their bedside table and bedside lamp too :lol:

Here's a funny couple of pics taken one after the other, Harvey was jealous not to be in the photo :lol: it looks like I've photoshopped him in, but I haven't he just slotted himself in there :lol:

Aww Lilly is a big girl. I would love a bun that size but they all seem to stop growing at the 2.3 kilo mark.i have never had a bigger bun.

It will be nice for her to have company again. Ye both must miss Harvey desperately :( xx

I'm sorry but I have to say your two girls a just adorably weired :love:

And marble is just adorable:love: I think she has the most gorgeous colour and markings ever :love:

They are quite strange :lol: I think Maizie had sprawled on the bed and Daisy couldn't fit so she laid across her :roll:
I have to agree about Marble, she's so pretty :love:

My boys are only getting theirs when their new shed is built but I'll be taking loads of pics as soon as I see them on it! :lol:

Ikea seriously need to start advertising this as a rabbit bed as well as a doll's bed :lol:

Loving seeing all the happy bunnies on here :love:

Ikea seriously need to start advertising this as a rabbit bed as well as a doll's bed :lol:

Loving seeing all the happy bunnies on here :love:

I know, they should shouldn't they ?

I have seen them used as cat beds on pinterest too!

They should also advertise their plastic bag holders as hay racks and their detolf glass cabinet as a hamster / gerbil habitat. Lol :)

I found this really cute pic that I just had to include

ata8y5y6.jpg

Rosie looks so cute and vulnerable :) xx

Back