• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not that my girls are spoilt...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
But this viovet order just arrived :oops:
80056870856f33a3fc1bba87b2ff036d.jpg

Oooooo lovely! :p :love:

I've taken order of a VetUK and wilkos order for the rabbits this week.. Putting in another hay order tomorrow and a VioVet order today or tomorrow :p I found the digestive stick things cheaper on there but want the free delivery so may as well spend £29.. :p :lol:

I've had to buy all new for Marbles room for when Billy comes, and I couldn't just buy for Billy and Marble :lol::oops:

I'll probably be putting in a galens garden order at some point too :lol: this is mostly toys with a few treats for the new treat balls!

It's so easy to spend loads, I was initially going to spend about £30...won't say how much I did spend but it was a bit more :oops:

I have quite a few fenugreek crunchies if you want one ;)

To be honest, I've not tried them before, but I can hazard a guess that I wouldn't like them :lol: Lilly says if I'd allow her out of the house she'd run the hundred miles or so for one :lol: I should really buy some more at some point, maybe I'll give her some as a christmas pressie!

To be honest, I've not tried them before, but I can hazard a guess that I wouldn't like them :lol: Lilly says if I'd allow her out of the house she'd run the hundred miles or so for one :lol: I should really buy some more at some point, maybe I'll give her some as a christmas pressie!
Lilly would be than welcome to have several crunchies, especially if she ran all that way :lol::love:

I've never tried them, they don't smell too great though :lol:

I could so easily do this on viovet, I love it! :lol: lucky Marble!
Marble has already tried
3072ae1f539c7986570eba77c2c4db0d.jpg

Not sure, waiting for Alice to let me know when she's able to bond them, hopefully soon!
And this is just the sweetest photo, she looks so innocent like shes asking permission to pull everything out and jump in the box :lol:

I could so easily do this on viovet, I love it! :lol: lucky Marble!

And this is just the sweetest photo, she looks so innocent like shes asking permission to pull everything out and jump in the box :lol:
She was actually trying to pull that bright toy :lol: she couldn't quite grip it! She just jumped into the chest as I was putting all the toys in there :roll:

She was actually trying to pull that bright toy :lol: she couldn't quite grip it! She just jumped into the chest as I was putting all the toys in there :roll:
Bless her :love:
I see so many natruals label in that box, theyre one of my favorites :lol:

Yet again you've made me want to order from viovet, endorsement! :lol: :lol:

Bless her :love:
I see so many natruals label in that box, theyre one of my favorites :lol:

Yet again you've made me want to order from viovet, endorsement! :lol: :lol:
Most of it was naturals :lol: treats for their treat balls, chew things, boredom breakers etc :lol: 2 of everything (one for each pair :roll: )

Haha it's been a while since I ordered but ive certainly made up for it with this one ;) just wish Billy was here so I could get it all out :lol:

Most of it was naturals :lol: treats for their treat balls, chew things, boredom breakers etc :lol: 2 of everything (one for each pair :roll: )

Haha it's been a while since I ordered but ive certainly made up for it with this one ;) just wish Billy was here so I could get it all out :lol:

Billy?! Have I missed a thread?! :lol:

I missed this too! I love agoutis :love: Billy is a cutie! I hope the bonding goes well! Lilly will be off for bonding some time soon, I have NO idea how she'll be!

Aww happy bonding vibes for Lilly when the time comes :love:

I have no idea how Marble is going to take to him. She didn't like the girls, and has never been with a bun before so im hoping for the best!

Have you chosen a bun for Lilly?

Aww happy bonding vibes for Lilly when the time comes :love:

I have no idea how Marble is going to take to him. She didn't like the girls, and has never been with a bun before so im hoping for the best!

Have you chosen a bun for Lilly?

Hopefully she'll bond easier with a boy!

I have chosen a bunny for Lilly :D I'm very excited about him! I think I've chosen his new name too, but I'm keeping it secret in case the bonding doesn't work out! If it doesn't work with him the same fosterer has another little boy who I met at the same time who Lilly will be tried with :) Lilly bonded very easily with Harvey, but then she was a 12 week old and he was an adult! Now she's older it may not be as straight forwards BUT she's missing having a friend, she's started grooming me very occasionally after 2 and a half years of no grooming :shock: it's just because she doesn't have another bunny to groom though so fingers crossed she'll groom her new friend and make him feel very welcome and happy!

Back