• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Little Chubster :)

luna

Mama Doe
When I lifted Freddie downstairs this morning for his free range time I could have sworn he was heavier than yesterday.

He is really starting to fill out and looks quite chunky and boyish now. He was having great fun pooping on all of Rosies belongings and then he stretched out at the fireplace and I couldn't resist taking some pics.

He really does look quite proud of his work doesn't he ?! ;)

Look at that face :)

na5edahu.jpg

9e6e9ugy.jpg

nujaby8e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone , I can't believe how big he has got. He has a wonderful personality too. I have a major soft spot for boy bunnies !!!

Awh he is gorgeous, he's very fluffy! I thought he'd have grown into his fur length and been more like Lilly's coat but he's not, he's still fluffy! Is he a lionhead, or does his fluff just make it look like he has a mane?

Awh he is gorgeous, he's very fluffy! I thought he'd have grown into his fur length and been more like Lilly's coat but he's not, he's still fluffy! Is he a lionhead, or does his fluff just make it look like he has a mane?

Have you seen the pictures of him with longish hair ? He is a lionhead ,he could be double maned I reckon. He is very fluffy ! We gave him a hair cut three weeks ago :)

Errrr no I don't think so ..... I want him! :lol::lol::lol:

Just how adorable does a lickle Fweddie get!!! :love::love::love:

It appears Rosie is doing a deal with Priscilla on the blog as we speak to swap freddie in exchange for treats !!!lol :)

Have you seen the pictures of him with longish hair ? He is a lionhead ,he could be double maned I reckon. He is very fluffy ! We gave him a hair cut three weeks ago :)

I have yes, although only just remembered them! Can't believe he's this fluffy again after only 3 weeks :lol: I met a double maned lion head last weekend, he was mega fluffy!!!! :shock: if Lilly doesn't get on with the single maned boy then she'll be tried with the double maned boy! I might have to be honing my hairdressing skills too if that's the case!

It appears Rosie is doing a deal with Priscilla on the blog as we speak to swap freddie in exchange for treats !!!lol :)

I bet Rosie is setting up a postage box already - you better check that lickle Fweddie is still there in the morning :lol: xxxxx

I bet Rosie is setting up a postage box already - you better check that lickle Fweddie is still there in the morning :lol: xxxxx

She must have got distracted by food or something because he is still here ;)

Back