• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been busy!

TickTock

Alpha Buck
Sorry if it seemed like I disappeared again! We have been super busy upgrading the Bun run as well as a few other things!

Added lids and repainted and remeshed it (it used to be used for the vegetable garden and used to keep rabbits OUT not IN! :lol: )

Here is just one side!

20140914_185938_zps0b2c18c7.jpg

Before (colour and mesh)
20140704_174451_zps49073fbb.jpg

As well as building the run my mother has had a sadly mental health relapse as it seems she's built up an immunity to her injections. On top of that my little Rynn passed away after a long life of 3 years yesterday :(

Hi there :wave: so sorry to hear about your mum, and really sorry that you have lost little Flynn-hope he didn't suffer. The run looks great, that's my next job-I need to replace some of the wood where my two have nibbled it away-little darlings !
Hope your mum improves or that they can stabilise her, I nursed my mum through Alzheimer's so know how hard it can be. Sending you big hug :love:

Hi there :wave: so sorry to hear about your mum, and really sorry that you have lost little Flynn-hope he didn't suffer. The run looks great, that's my next job-I need to replace some of the wood where my two have nibbled it away-little darlings !
Hope your mum improves or that they can stabilise her, I nursed my mum through Alzheimer's so know how hard it can be. Sending you big hug :love:

Thanks very much :thumb: I need to make a whole run next. My ladies have one but as of yet my boys don't. Although they also have a 14ft x10ft summer house to run in so...

Hoping that she gets better and that we've caught it in time before she gets any worse

Sorry to hear that your mum's health so good atm. It is such a worry when loved ones are unwell.

RIP Rynn. What a sweet looking hamster. 3 years sounds like a good life span although I sure it doesnt seem long enough.

Your run looks really great. I find weld mesh sooo hard to work with/cut (despite buying tin snips). The summer house sounds good as well. I would love to see some pictures of it if you have time.

Back