• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Ratties

Amy104

Warren Veteran
Fosters_zpsaec9de2f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I love these guys, I think I'm going to cry when they go. I don't think Hubby will fair much better, he's pretty attached too.

I would in a heartbeat but I really want to Foster again and that would mean having a third cage.

If they had been youngsters I would of asked if I could try bonding with my group.

Oh they are too cute! I'd be useless at fostering anything, nothing would be allowed to leave! :roll:

My daughter has 9 rats at the moment and is determined to foster one day but I honestly can't believe that she'd have the willpower to give them back lol. :lol:

OMG are they all in a group? The one on the bottom right is particularly lovely in that photo :love:

Yes they are.

Fingers crossed they may be going to their forever home this weekend. So pleased for them, they really deserve it, I will be really sad to see them go though.

I have asked to Foster again so hopefully will have some more fosters shortly after to keep me busy and not dwelling on missing them.

Back