• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love family and bunny

passion88

New Kit
Hi all
I love bunny so much and I love my family too.
And you ?

thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to RU.:wave: The t.shirts are great.:thumb:

Hopefully you will pop some photos of your bunny on the forum as we all love seeing bunnies!!!!

It's just occurred to me that I am in a minority being a male and a bunny lover on here?!

I used to be a bodybuilder.. people say I am a man's man...

Yet I love bunnies.

love bunny

It's just occurred to me that I am in a minority being a male and a bunny lover on here?!

Yet I love bunnies.

Hi, you can buyt it for your wife or girl friends or share on your facebook

Yet I love bunnies.

Love for animals is, like many things, neither restricted nor indicative by gender.

I mean, wasn't it just a few years ago (and even now among far too many people) that rabbits were 'children's pets'? Why must they now be 'woman's pets'?

Loving something small, fluffy and vulnerable does not make you any less or any more of a man.

(Sorry if this sounds rude or confrontational, but I have issues with this kind of stupid stereotype :censored: for many reasons)

Yet I love bunnies.

My boyfriend is 37 and possibly even more soppy over our buns that I am lol. Being a guy and loving animals are not mutually exclusive. :roll: :lol:

Back