• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I switch to Adult Excel PELLET!

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
My boys are coming up 8 months in the next couple of weeks.

Where does the time go? :p

They were always on the Excel Dwarf and Junior pellet and I've still got a good bit of this left! I'm obviously going to use it up because their poops are perfect and they have no problems with it at all!

But I know the junior stuff was only for bunnies growing up as its got more protein than other versions. But my bunnies are mini lops, does that mean I should stick with the junior and dwarf pellet or should I but the adult excel next time I need to stock up?

Last edited:
I've always fed the junior/dwarf one to my quad,even though they are adult, as they're all manic live wires and only little buns, and as they're outdoor too they have the cold to contend with in winter. They seem healthy enough, eat loads of hay, and don't get any excess ceacotrophes so therefore I've gone with the " if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it " :lol:
Boots has the adult one, he was being fed that at the rescue and he's fine on that, so unless there are any issues, they'll all be staying as they are.:thumb:

Back