• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Slow motion bunnies - cute warning!!

Awe they are gorgeous I could watch bunnies grooming each other all day long :oops:

And to see how their bodies wobble in slo motion is amazing the softness of the fur is wonderful :love:

Are they yours?

Awe they are gorgeous I could watch bunnies grooming each other all day long :oops:

And to see how their bodies wobble in slo motion is amazing the softness of the fur is wonderful :love:

Are they yours?

They are totally lovely but no, they aren't mine. "Bunny shaming" posted the video on FB.

I thought the way they move is fascinating and the little tongues are lovely. :love:

Honestly, if I'm ever stressed, my OH says, "think fluffy bunnies". I think that's now "watch fluffy bunnies"!!

I need to try making a video like this at home I think. :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwww. The little agouti one xxx :love: xxx

The grooming clips xxx

The white and black one looked like he/she could do with losing a bit of weight.

They are totally lovely but no, they aren't mine. "Bunny shaming" posted the video on FB.

I thought the way they move is fascinating and the little tongues are lovely. :love:

Honestly, if I'm ever stressed, my OH says, "think fluffy bunnies". I think that's now "watch fluffy bunnies"!!

I need to try making a video like this at home I think. :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh I looked again and spotted its a link :D

Back