• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hershey (book)

luna

Mama Doe
Hi

Just wondering has anyone else read this book? I am halfway through it right now. It's good enough ... I much preferred bunster diaries though !!! The bunny in that really captured my heart :)

Next on my bunny book list is "the warren" xx

5a6unaqe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't heard of The Warren - who's it by/what's it about?

a8yna7a7.jpg

Its a story about a house rabbit called bumper who faces challenges like being rehomed and having tooth problems etc.

He meets new rabbit friends in his new home and they have lots of adventures :)

I tend to prefer non fiction in bunny books, but I do love the cover art on both of those!

I do have this book somewhere but haven't had the time to really get into it. My eyesight is partly the problem. Too used to being able to enlarge text on ebooks has made me plain lazy. :lol:
I also have the Warren I think. Ditto on getting that read as well. :roll:

Some great rabbit stories are in a book called Valiant Hearts (can't recall the rest of the title). It was where I first read about headtilt bunnies and lead me to research the condition a few months before Mimzy took ill. Serendipitous as I never would have known what to do about his symptoms that day had I not found these stories.

I also love Kathy Smith's books about her bunnies. (The author of Rabbit Health in the 21st Century.) Touched By A Rabbit and Mithril's Magic are quick reads but very touching. :love:

I do have this book somewhere but haven't had the time to really get into it. My eyesight is partly the problem. Too used to being able to enlarge text on ebooks has made me plain lazy. :lol:
I also have the Warren I think. Ditto on getting that read as well. :roll:

Some great rabbit stories are in a book called Valiant Hearts (can't recall the rest of the title). It was where I first read about headtilt bunnies and lead me to research the condition a few months before Mimzy took ill. Serendipitous as I never would have known what to do about his symptoms that day had I not found these stories.

I also love Kathy Smith's books about her bunnies. (The author of Rabbit Health in the 21st Century.) Touched By A Rabbit and Mithril's Magic are quick reads but very touching. :love:

Oh my goodness ... I just loved Valiant Hearts, I treasure that book xx

Oh my goodness ... I just loved Valiant Hearts, I treasure that book xx

I wanted to get a copy for a friend but it's out of print. :(
Used ones were upwards of $60 when I looked! :shock:

Hi

Just wondering has anyone else read this book? I am halfway through it right now. It's good enough ... I much preferred bunster diaries though !!! The bunny in that really captured my heart :)

Next on my bunny book list is "the warren" xx

5a6unaqe.jpg

OMG! A book named after my Hershel "Hershey Bear". I think I will have to get it and read it to him. :love: :love:

I'll have to put these on my reading list. I had Bunster Diaries last Christmas and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not long enough though. :wave:

I'll have to put these on my reading list. I had Bunster Diaries last Christmas and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not long enough though. :wave:

I would have liked it to be longer too.

Maybe there will be a sequel :)

Back