• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly attacked Olly :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Through the bars in the baby gate, this morning while I was downstairs :cry: i always push the door to so they can't get at each other, but Olly must have pushed it back open. She attacked his face. I took him to vets at lunch, as his mouth was swollen and he couldn't eat :cry: he wouldn't let me touch him. So he's there for the afternoon, being syringe fed and having vetergesic and antibiotics. Molly had bitten his mouth and it's cut inside :cry: my poor poor boy. Please send vibes :cry:

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear this and I understand your worry.

Thinking of you both and sending many healing vibes Olly's way. Poor fella xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Oh no! Sorry to hear this about poor little Olly :(

Sending loads of healing vibes for him xxxxxxx

Oh dear. Sending lots of vibes for Olly.

Perhaps you could mesh the baby gate or attach a puppy panel to it to make attacks impossible in the future.

Oh poor Olly! :( Sending all the strongest healing vibes I've got your way and lots of gentle noserubs from me and Mimzy too. Poor little chap, I hope he'll feel better soon! xxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone. Olly has been home about an hour now; his lip is very swollen but he is eating, thank god. He has got a course of antibiotics just in case... How i am going to get it into him is another matter! He won't even let me stroke him at the moment :( but he's had some spring greens and parsley when I handfed it to him. Poor little man :cry:

Awwwww bless him xxxx

It's such a shame when buns don't get on. I have no hope of ever bonding my groups as they just detest each other. They are so quick if they want to gat at each other as well.

I'm sure little Olly will be more relaxed with you when he is over the shock.

Sending more vibes for the little fella xxxx

Lots of healing vibes for you Olly, hope your poorly mouth gets better soon, and a big to you as well :love::love:

How is Olly today? Sending more vibes for the little fella xxx

Try to forgive Molly - she was only being a bunny albeit a norty one xxx

Thanks guys; Olly is much better today. He still has a swollen lip which is obviously sore, but he is eating more easily and can pick things up himself now. He is starting to let me stroke him again too :love: my brave little soldier has been through so much in his life, he really didn't deserve this.
Molly is fine, don't worry she is not being punished! She has a very large room of her own to run round in..

Back