• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WW Bunny Badge Competition

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
wed_badgecomp.png

Design a rabbit themed badge, it can be funny, cute, awesome or have a welfare message (or all of the above). It can be a photo, drawing, and/or include text. The badges will be 25mm (1”) and round so you’ll need to be creative to make a design that will work well that size.

If you’ve got a cool idea, but no computer/art skills then ask for help. Everyone - please help people out to turn an idea, pencil sketch, photo or scan into a round badge. It’s a competition but let’s have fun collaborating too.

To make sure they look good when printed, please submit a big copy of your design, like this:

badge.jpg

The top five designs will be turned into badges. The winners will get a badge with their design on and copies will be given out as prizes for future Wabbit Wednesday events.

Entries must be posted here by 8pm on Wabbit Wednesday 1st October 2014.

I can't wait to see the entries!!

What a fun idea :thumb:

I have a badge machine, and make badges to sell in my shop, so if anyone needs hints on how to get their images to fit well they're welcome to ask me for help :)

I have a badge machine, and make badges to sell in my shop, so if anyone needs hints on how to get their images to fit well they're welcome to ask me for help :)

That's very kind, I know getting things round will be a bit tricky for some :)

I hope you'll be submitting a design too :D

:lol: come up with an awesome idea then and I'd be happy to help you put it together... go on give it a go, I bet you can come up with something. Doesn't have to be super artistic, sometimes a cool slogan or something really simple makes the perfect badge.

I always forget to do stuff like this but hopefully the banner will serve as a good reminder!
If I can be of any help to anyone I'm happy to lend a hand. I'm pretty good with photoshop :wave:

this is cool, will we be able to get hold of the badges if we want to afterwards?

If your design wins you'll get a copy of your badge.

My current plan is to give out extra copies as prizes in future Wabbit Wednesday competitions so you'll have a get them that way.

Oh I might have something for this if I'm clever enough to do a circle on my computer! :lol:

ETA: I found out I can do it on Picmonkey (it's free), so if you're having trouble try that :thumb:

Last edited:
Do badges have to be round? I could do square easier :lol:

Yes, round! You can submit a square though, and I'll trim it round for you if that's easier. Just don't put anything important in the corners!

You can save my image and draw over the top if that helps.

Back