• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wabbit Wednesday 1st October

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Wabbit Wednesday 1st October

It's time for another Wabbit Wednesday! I'm giving you a whole week's advanced notice this time because there is a bit of a competition I'd like you to prepare for.

The themes/events are:

Preparing for Winter
You may have noticed it getting chilly so time to think about winter plans. That might be making repairs, insulating a hutch, giving things a lick of paint, having an autumn clean out, drying forage... please take some photos ready to share on Wednesday to help people with ideas.

Little Questions
You know those little questions that don't really warrant a whole topic by themselves or you've been meaning to ask but haven't got around to, something you've been pondering. A whole thread of those! Please think some up.

An Update on Your Bunny
We don't see enough bunnies! What have yours been up to recently? We'd like a little update and some photos please, get snapping :)

The Bunny Badge Compeition
I'm excited to see what you come up with for this :D I'm holding a competition to design some awesome bunny-themed badges as little prizes to give away for future Wabbit Wednesday events. Details here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?430806-WW-Bunny-Badge-Competition

Pop it in your diary - Wabbit Wednesday October 1st!

Last edited:
Rolo's been moulting terribly - I've told him he'll need to smarten himself up so I can take some photos! :lol:

Just bumping up to make sure everyone is getting ready with their photo updates?

Just bumping up to make sure everyone is getting ready with their photo updates?

I'll have to get some of mine tonight! Although the last time I felt really guilty because Milo showed off for the camera but FInn was like ''nyuuu get away from me with that evil thing!''

I'll have to get some of mine tonight! Although the last time I felt really guilty because Milo showed off for the camera but FInn was like ''nyuuu get away from me with that evil thing!''

:lol: maybe a bit of bribery ;)

I was supposed to be writing down little questions that I want the answers for, which regularly come to my mind but I dismiss as probably not important and definitely not warranting a thread, but I have forgotten :oops: I will remember now for the next couple of days and hopefully I'll have some rabbity questions! :D

Can't take any photos though because Lilly has left me for a boy :p she'll be back and bringing him with her, but not until after Wednesday :( although that won't put me off posting photos anyway, they just won't be Wabbit Wednesday photos!

I was supposed to be writing down little questions that I want the answers for, which regularly come to my mind but I dismiss as probably not important and definitely not warranting a thread, but I have forgotten :oops: I will remember now for the next couple of days and hopefully I'll have some rabbity questions! :D

If not we'll have to have a topic guessing the questions you've forgotten you wanted to ask :lol:

Milo is just difficult because he wants to ''nose'' the camera

Scamp's like that - either running about to fast to get a non blurry picture or coming to see what I'm up to and shoving his nose in the shutter or climbing over me :lol:

Scamp's like that - either running about to fast to get a non blurry picture or coming to see what I'm up to and shoving his nose in the shutter or climbing over me :lol:

He's actually really funny, as soon as he realizes I have food and I sit down he dives onto me knee. He demands food.

Whereas Finn will be more cautious but as soon as he knows its food he's all over me too, but he would never jump on my knee. I had to laugh the other day when I was sat cross legged in my front room and put my head down so say hello, Finn put both his big wolf paws onto my face and sniffed my hair, usually I get kisses when he does this but he then shook his head and ran off. It was almost like ''urgh smelly hooman'' :lol: He left a nice scratch on my face so I could remember the moment.

Anyway! I'll share more stories tomorrow! haha! :thumb:

I know the others have been GC locked until late evening, so may be same again, no doubt tamsin will pop on and let us know

Yes, all day, that way anyone at work/school can join in the evening too :)

I don't know about locking it, haven't decided :lol:

Am on my hols so won't be able to post any pics of my hooligans this time, but looking forward to seeing everyone elses and to hopefully being able to join in with rabbit chat, internet permitting!! :D

Back