• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunneh feetsies :)

luna

Mama Doe
I took some sneaky pictures of two very relaxed buns this afternoon :)

Rosie loves her "flopsy corner" with her ikea cushion!!!

And Freddie loves his carpet tile ... lol :) He loves it so much that he was flopped on it all afternoon (according to hubby) and forgot to poop. Gosh ...These two really do keep me on my toes !!! xx

u9e2u7a2.jpg

yma6atyn.jpg

atyge4y7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, the feetsies.... when they SHOW them at me when chillin, I know they are happy.
Oh and Nose kisses!
Ooh...And being allowed to give a feather touch touch stroke behind the ears/ base of the neck :love:
(Forest only , not our Ferni....nose rubs only with her, if your very lucky and have been a very good mummy :roll: )

Last edited:
Oh, the feetsies.... when they SHOW them at me when chillin, I know they are happy.
Oh and Nose kisses!
Ooh...And being allowed to give a feather touch touch stroke behind the ears/ base of the neck :love:
(Forest only , not our Ferni....nose rubs only with her, if your very lucky and have been a very good mummy :roll: )

Oh I love that little soft part behind the ears !!! xx

Oh I love that little soft part behind the ears !!! xx

Oh it's so soft on Jacquetta & Lady Katherine :love: they're a fur breed anyway so their fur is silky soft anyway but that ear spot is just :love:

I love bunny tongues the best :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back