• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Cuddliest Bunny in the World ?

:love::love: Aww he is a big baby bless him. I would find it very hard not to cuddle and carry him around all day. He looks so contented in your arms Jane.

Awwwwww :love: His ears really are quite amazing.

Mine just loathe being held but are all getting (a bit) more tolerant of being stroked.

Awww :love::love::love:

Amy hates being picked up and carried, but will sit on my chest for snuggles and nudge me if I'm not petting her enough.

:love::love::love:

I so miss my little sox, mabel will let me cuddle her like this to, but sox was more special being as tough as he was despite his illness

He is a rarity to be sure! :love: xxxx
I just wish mine would sit still for a fuss these days. They are all so tetchy lately. :(
Fiver still gives me violent head shakes when I try to touch his face. But at least now he'll take his metacam without much ado. I still couldn't pick him up for a snuggle (or the other two either) for all the tea in China! :roll:

Awww :love::love::love: my Dexy was such a snuggle bun he loved nothing more than laying in my arms & licking me :love:

Blackavar also enjoys cuddles & Blueberry accepts them without much protest. Slipper too can be cuddled until he decides he's had enough & out come the teeth :shock:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww :love::love::love: my Dexy was such a snuggle bun he loved nothing more than laying in my arms & licking me :love:

Blackavar also enjoys cuddles & Blueberry accepts them without much protest. Slipper too can be cuddled until he decides he's had enough & out come the teeth :shock:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:shock::lol::lol:

I will come and cuddle him all day for,you if you get fed up with doing it yourself :oops::love:

I can cuddle my Stu if I stand up he will put up with it but if I sit he will stay for a couple of mins then he is off :roll:

Dumplin will let me have a little cuddle if he's worn out from fighting me after his Meds :roll:

Casserole I can pick up but he instantly looks for an escape route :lol: usually over my head :shock:

Back