• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I give you...Husbun and wife

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Dylan and Daisy!!! Dylan was kept in a P@H backroom in a foot square cupboard with no light, mum saw him and was not going to leave without him... and Daisy was to 'old' and would't sell because she was ugly!

Pets at home described these rabbits as 'aggressive' and 'ugly'! They said Dylan (left) was aggressive to humans and probably wouldn't be calm enough to bond with another rabbit and Daisy, was considered ugly because she's a cross breed! Apart from hormones before his snip Dylan doesn't have an aggressive bone in his little fluffy body and Daisy is the most unique rabbit I've ever had! And now they are husbun and wife !

10624849_10204792184023069_1421082307384693496_n.jpg

Last edited:
My word how strange that either of them could be considered 'ugly' :shock:

So glad that they are in a proper loving home.

Awww they are so sweet! Lucky buns to have a loving home now, it sure sure sounds as if they deserved it! :)

I've always thought Daisy was beautiful.

And Dylan was probably aggressive from being cooped up, bored and lonely poor love.

Congratulations on your bonding, Daisy and Dylan!

:love:

Back