• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ended up Buying a New Rabbit U/D Post 7 :-)

Awwww! :love: Is that a pink one? The color reminds me of raspberry sherbert.
How many Jellycats does that make now, Jane? :) I really love those bunnies, they are so incredibly soft. :D

Awwww! :love: Is that a pink one? The color reminds me of raspberry sherbert.
How many Jellycats does that make now, Jane? :) I really love those bunnies, they are so incredibly soft. :D

I'll post a Jellycat Bashful Bunny line up photo later !! Morse Jellycat sits on Morse's memorial chair :love:

I bought (well oh did) the grey jellycat bunny for our baby (due feb!)

So it can have its 'own rabbit' when interest in the real ones starts!

So cute! Bugsy would have one in his mouth constantly. He adores soft toys, the softer the better.

I think we need a thread of Jellycat bunnies from across RU, I love them! :love::love:

Jane I'm very jealous of your collection!

You have a memorial Morse and I have the Jellycat called Harry as a memorial for my Harry

Gosh what a lovely bunny family, I love Morses' chair :love: you must have some good charity shops Jane :lol:

I think we need a thread of Jellycat bunnies from across RU, I love them! :love::love:

Jane I'm very jealous of your collection!

You have a memorial Morse and I have the Jellycat called Harry as a memorial for my Harry

I have been really lucky with finding so many Jellycat's in Charity Shops. All the blue ones are Charity Shop finds, the most one cost me was £2.00.

Awwww Morse's chair ... his memorial rabbit ... I still have the lovely Morse card, one of a lot that you were selling for charity.

Your jellycat collection is amazing.

Back