• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The most amazing thing has just happened with Daisy!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
So most people know that Daisy is the one of my 3 who dislikes being stroked or having nose rubs. Apart from feeding time she generally stays away from me.
I can stroke Marble all day and night - she loves it.
Maizie will nudge me for nose rubs.
Daisy - never.

I just spent 15 minutes on the floor with Maizie and Daisy. I was giving Maizie nose rubs, Daisy came over, nudged me, I started giving her nose rubs and she sat there for about 5 minutes!! She started tooth purring and falling asleep too! She only moved away because I stopped!

I'm so happy :love::love::love:

Hmmm...bunny jealously strikes again! ;)
Somebunny has decided she wants to be in on the action. That's wonderful! :)

So most people know that Daisy is the one of my 3 who dislikes being stroked or having nose rubs. Apart from feeding time she generally stays away from me.
I can stroke Marble all day and night - she loves it.
Maizie will nudge me for nose rubs.
Daisy - never.

I just spent 15 minutes on the floor with Maizie and Daisy. I was giving Maizie nose rubs, Daisy came over, nudged me, I started giving her nose rubs and she sat there for about 5 minutes!! She started tooth purring and falling asleep too! She only moved away because I stopped!

I'm so happy :love::love::love:

Tash, you are now an honorary rabbit :wave::love::love:

That's lovely. :love: I have a rabbit who is similar and it's taken a year. She finally came round one day as my husband was giving her partner meds on shreddies she took some straight from his hand and then climbed over him. :love:

Aww :love: binky does the same, they act so unaffectionate then when they want affection it cant stop! :lol:

Bless her :love:

Awwww how rewarding. I am just starting to be able to stroke my belgian hare doe, Autumn. Her son (Sunshine) is fine fine fine with strokes. Its a lovely feeling isnt it?

Tash, you are now an honorary rabbit :wave::love::love:
I know, I am proud ;)

That's lovely. :love: I have a rabbit who is similar and it's taken a year. She finally came round one day as my husband was giving her partner meds on shreddies she took some straight from his hand and then climbed over him. :love:

Daisy has always taken food but she takes it, runs away, comes back for more. When I've tried stroking her she's run away, I was so shocked but so happy :love:

Aww :love: binky does the same, they act so unaffectionate then when they want affection it cant stop! :lol:

Bless her :love:
Time will tell if this new found love will last :lol:
Awwww how rewarding. I am just starting to be able to stroke my belgian hare doe, Autumn. Her son (Sunshine) is fine fine fine with strokes. Its a lovely feeling isnt it?
It is! I've always been able to stroke the other 2, but knowing she'll accept them now makes me feel so happy :)

Back