• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rum, Raisin, Floppy and Millie, a wee catchup

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Here they are today, enjoying their wonderful new hay and some bits and bobs from the garden. They are all absolutely wonderful and just the cheeky quad I adore. I never noticed before but I think Rum, who I thought was the quietest, is actually the boss. While she had the rose the other 3 stayed away and only came to munch once she was done. Of course that is probably nonsense and just a coincidence!

Rum

IMG_9259.JPG

IMG_9271.JPG

IMG_9352.JPG

Would you leave a bunny to eat in peace please?

IMG_9273.JPG

I am not impressed either!

IMG_9269.JPG

Millie and Floppy

IMG_9306.JPG

Millie and Raisin

IMG_9335.JPG

Table for 4

IMG_9363.JPG

Room for 2

IMG_9237.JPG

Tunnel for 1

IMG_9246.JPG

Oh Ali, seeing your beautiful quad has put a much needed smile on my face.:love::love::love: I love, love, love them all. More piccies, more often please.:thumb:

Oh Ali, seeing your beautiful quad has put a much needed smile on my face.:love::love::love: I love, love, love them all. More piccies, more often please.:thumb:
If it will make you smile of course I will post more. I am so thrilled to have added some brightness to your day. :love:
Aww I absolutely love the pic of all four together!! Lovely :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are a great group. They have been bonded a couple of years now and just get on brilliantly. They often mix outwith their original pairs now which I love to see.

Aw, I've missed seeing these bunnies also. They are so adorable together. :)
Love the 'table for four' :love: And all those smooshy bunneh lips with their disapproving moufs! :D xxxx

Back