• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So cute! Drinking from a glass!

dasiychain

Young Bun
Caught my rabbit drinking out my boyfriends glass! Only water inside but he looked pretty pleased with himself!

5uguqu9a.jpg
evy8yhyp.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwww :love:

Thumper drank some orange juice out of Niamh's glass one day; Niamh had tipped it to the side so Thumps could reach it. It was quite funny; Thumper sort of pulled a funny face, licked and licked her lips and then went back for more! :lol:

My cat NoNo used to drink from hubby's glass all the time I used to watch and laugh and not tell him:lol:

He shared many a pint of water with the cat :oops::lol:

And if he asked me if she had been sharing I would sometimes lie :oops:

Aww :love: Clever bun.

My mum is on medication and takes it at night with a glass of water around the time Amy comes out for evening snuggles; mum saves her some water to share if Amy's thirsty. It's really funny. Amy once tried to literally steal a glass of juice with ice from me too once.

Ah that's so sweet! I put an empty tea mug down in the garden and next thing I knew, little one had his head in it, drinking the cold dregs :shock::lol:

It was so funny the way he sat there doing it and just lookin at us as if to say "yer what"! He now jumps on the side to see if there is any water there lol

My rabbit Sorrel was less civilised than this - she learnt to knock a glass over and drink form the resulting puddle. :roll: It was ok until she tried it with a wine bottle!

My bun would often steal a slice of pizza of a plate and run off grunting with it in his mouth.... I would of course retrieve the pizza and just let him have the tiniest bit of crust... little rascal.. never could get him to eat hay.

Biscuits the same, he's not a hay eater either! He's also knocked over a glass trying to get water out but ran off and acted like it wasn't him lol he's stolen biscuits out of my hand and coco pops out my bowl of cereal! ( which obv had no milk on them)

2e2unysy.jpg

And my malteasers!
jyzyga3e.jpg

I end up chasing him round the house retrieving the things he shouldn't be eating plus he even deliberately knocked over the frosties to eat them!

Back