• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eloise feeds the bunnies

I know growing up too fast. Off work today as she's poorly (although unfortunately it just means i'll have work it back another day!)

No she was sick on Saturday night in her sleep and loads of times after then sick yesterday. Not sick today but not herself at all and slept most of the day. She has had a cold for the last month as well but that's something she can still go to nursery with (she caught it from nursery!) .

Thank you now I've been sick a few times. The worst thing is making it back at work they won't let you take emergency holidays now it's a joke and I have to make it back in September. I said I can't do this Saturday cos OH for very bad tonsillitis and doctor said it's so bad because he hadn't rested and he needs to rest for a week he's been poorly for a month but she was convinced he'd be better by then so I could do it in spite of what doctor said said. I don't have a mum near who has nothing else on she can't drop everything and come over.

Back