• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more of mine (being cheeky!)

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I also treated the rabbits to some stuffed cardboard packaging thingies today, but Dash thought that was too much like hard work and just helped himself to the tub of treats :roll: Closely followed by today's fave girl Summer...

Where did all the treats go? :(

Heidi showed an interest...

Unfortunately today I saw that she is very wary around Dash, he seems to be bullying her a bit :cry:

These two enjoyed dinner for two as the other two had disappeared into the run

I missed this!

I love your buns :love:
As bad as it is that Dash may be bullying her - hopefully that'll calm down and she won't hump his head anymore :roll: :lol:

I missed this!

I love your buns :love:
As bad as it is that Dash may be bullying her - hopefully that'll calm down and she won't hump his head anymore :roll: :lol:

I know it makes me sad but I suppose he's always been a bit of a bully (where food is concerned!!) but it's the fact that she was so wary of him, I don't normally make so many changes and give so many extra treats in one day though so it's prob not a daily thing! And yes if it means she keeps her distance a bit it's probably a good thing! She's been ok, I'm just having to keep applying Vaseline to avoid urine burn, which she's not happy about bit better than getting sore :roll:

Back