• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New addition. .. Spook

chul

Staff member
So i saw a not too nice advert online for this little guy. Couldnt get him out of my mind no matter how hard i tried to reason with myself. .. so... meey Spook

He is 9 months old and has a lovely set up in our living room for maximum company

He is lovely, have a soft spot for rew piggies :love: but remember guinea pigs need to chat to other guineas as they have quite a good language..so he needs a friend! :D

Awwww Spook is lovely. I agree with honeybunny, pics of the others would be nice.

Aww he's a cutie pie :love: and he has lovely little rosettes of fur all over him! :love:

Has he met your other piggies yet? Or is he being kept separately for now? Xx

Aww he's a cutie pie :love: and he has lovely little rosettes of fur all over him! :love:

Has he met your other piggies yet? Or is he being kept separately for now? Xx
No i have two boys so dont think i can risk a trio. My boys are fairly old and may not like a new little boy confusing things!

He is gorgeous, congrats :D agree with you on the trio of males not a good idea. He is so cute :love:

No. I dont want to ruin what my old boys have! Spook will be alone for a little while (better than where he was as he was outside and alone for his whole life so far) until i decide what to do :)

Awww. Just seen that your other two are boys which answers my question on your other thread. Hope you find a lovely companion for the little sweetie.

Back