• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weight guess-timate ?!

luna

Mama Doe
A fun thread for anyone who would like to hazard a guess as to what Freddie's adult weight might be.

He is currently 1.6 kilos and 13 weeks old :)

My guess is 2.4 kilos xx

Anyone else like to hazard a guess ? xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

A fun thread for anyone who would like to hazard a guess as to what Freddie's adult weight might be.

He is currently 1.6 kilos and 13 weeks old :)

My guess is 2.4 kilos xx

Anyone else like to hazard a guess ? xx

He weighs as much a Maizie already and she's 8 months!!!

I'll guess around 2.6 :)

I have NO idea! But as some guidance... Lilly was about 2kg at 13 weeks and is 3.3-3.5kg now as an adult! So she grew just over a third more so I'm guessing about 2.5kg :)

He weighs as much a Maizie already and she's 8 months!!!

I'll guess around 2.6 :)

Wow really ? I always imagined the girls were bigger than that but they are ickle ... Aww xx

I have NO idea! But as some guidance... Lilly was about 2kg at 13 weeks and is 3.3-3.5kg now as an adult! So she grew just over a third more so I'm guessing about 2.5kg :)

That's really interesting !!! I would love if Freddie surprised us all by being biggish but I'd say he will be around two and a half kilos like we have all guessed so far xx

That's really interesting !!! I would love if Freddie surprised us all by being biggish but I'd say he will be around two and a half kilos like we have all guessed so far xx

Lilly we knew would be big because her ears and feet were wayyyyyyy too big for her body :lol:

This is her when I got her at about 13 weeks:

Wow really ? I always imagined the girls were bigger than that but they are ickle ... Aww xx

:lol: at last weighing Maizie was 1.6 and Daisy was 1.8 and Marble 4.5 :p

Back