• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I needs help RU!!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Mumz has had the cheeks to cleans!! She shut me in the kitchens, and she moved every fings and used a weird fing on the floors and it kept hissing and puffy stuff kept escaping it.

Now my rooms smells, and not pretty Marble smells :cry:

I've decided that this is unacceptables so I has moved my beds and am sulking and giving mumz evils looks when she looks my way.

Oh RU, what should I do?
I just can't believes mumz made the room smells horrid :( it's taken me weeks to get it just how I likes it, and now it's all horribles again :cry:

cad14620710c71377030e3fc87ff28c3.jpg

Hi Marble, Ludo here!

I suggest you poop all over the floor to put back your smells :D
That is a goods idea Ludo! I don't likes pooping outside of the tray thoughs :(

I'm resting nows and when mumz goes to bed laters, I will get the room back to how I likes it!!

Lady Wosie : You know what you must do my dear friend ? You haz twee options

1. Naughty nibblings on the furnitures

2. Naughty diggings on the couch.

If that doesn't works for you, you haz no choice but to go to the final option

3. Ankle nippings or a bite on the bums. Whichever is closer to you at the time !!!

Good lucks :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Lady Wosie : You know what you must do my dear friend ? You haz twee options

1. Naughty nibblings on the furnitures

2. Naughty diggings on the couch.

If that doesn't works for you, you haz no choice but to go to the final option

3. Ankle nippings or a bite on the bums. Whichever is closer to you at the time !!!

Good lucks :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I has done nibblings on the sofa and mumz stops me going on there nows. I ripped great big holes in it, I was so proud!

I is still sulkings - well when mumz is in the room, when she goes outs of the rooms I moves fings around hehe

Haha .. you are right to post on here Marble :wave: There is lotz of support here just for yoooo ....... :lol::lol:

Willow here:

Pssst, i has a good ideas for you to make mummeh take notice and stop being so rotten,,,

Do a DBF on the floor and mummeh will come runnings then give you loads of noms to make up for her being so horrible..

I finks too that doing lots of poops on the floor is a fab idea to make your room smell nice...

Good lucks, i keep my bunny paws crossed that you can be a cheeky girly..

Love Willow 🐰

Ps.. I has a new husbun Bramble.. He is very cute...❤️

Ha ha ha!!

Marble - you just need to tip the tray over ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't :(
It's too heavy coz mumz puts lots of stuffs to weigh it's down coz I used to tips it :(
Haha .. you are right to post on here Marble :wave: There is lotz of support here just for yoooo ....... :lol::lol:
I knows thanks! Mumz thinks RU is for hoomins but it's really for us bunnies to help each other train hoomins!

Willow here:

Pssst, i has a good ideas for you to make mummeh take notice and stop being so rotten,,,

Do a DBF on the floor and mummeh will come runnings then give you loads of noms to make up for her being so horrible..

I finks too that doing lots of poops on the floor is a fab idea to make your room smell nice...

Good lucks, i keep my bunny paws crossed that you can be a cheeky girly..

Love Willow 🐰

Ps.. I has a new husbun Bramble.. He is very cute...❤️

Ooo that is a good idea Willow! Mumz hates in when I flop, and she calls my name and disturbs me :roll: can't a girl relax in peace?!

Ooo I hasn't heard anythings about bramble! Mumz must have missed it! Tells me more and shows a picture?

I'm getting a husbun apparently - he better be clean, and not smell, and do every fing that I tells him to do.

Bunny love 🐇

I can't :(
It's too heavy coz mumz puts lots of stuffs to weigh it's down coz I used to tips it :(

I knows thanks! Mumz thinks RU is for hoomins but it's really for us bunnies to help each other train hoomins!

Hector: I'd stamp at mummeh if she stopped me getting on top of my crate and throwing things!! That's a scandal. RU bunnies, we shouldn't stand for it!! :lol:

Hector: I'd stamp at mummeh if she stopped me getting on top of my crate and throwing things!! That's a scandal. RU bunnies, we shouldn't stand for it!! :lol:

Mums ignores my when I stamps at her :( she tells me to stop being silly, or stop being a diva :(

Mums ignores my when I stamps at her :( she tells me to stop being silly, or stop being a diva :(

Hector: my hoomin comes running when I stamp cos I don't do it often and she thinks I'm scared.... :lol:

Hector: my hoomin comes running when I stamp cos I don't do it often and she thinks I'm scared.... :lol:

Oh, I stamps all the times. I stamps when I'm scared, annoyed, and upset. So my mumz just rolls her eyes at me now :(

Bessie, Lucky and Thomas: "we justs drags everyfings out of our poop tray and then jumps on it and it's sooooo much fun as it takes Mummeh ages to cleans it, and we do norty wee on it too and everyfings - ha ha ha" :D xxxxxx

Back