• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A goodnight kiss.

Micky93

Young Bun
After roughly 3 months of ownership after taking Poppy and Rosie away from a situation of neglect and a year of awful experiences, they've finally bonded with me. I adore them, and want nothing more than for them to be happy. I never thought after what they had been through that they would be affectionate bunnies. When I first took them on Poppy would bite, scratch and grunt if you went near her.

Here is a photo from tonight. Every night she sits at the door of the shed waiting, and expects her ears rubbed before her night time pellets. She has sinced develop a second habit before the pellets.... She has to give a goodnight kiss :love:

I'm bursting with pride of my girls.

That is adorable and a credit to your care and love :D Think you've earned that kiss :thumb:

Thank you. I just can't get over how much they have both changed and their personalities have come out over the past 3 months. They've gone from literally quivering wrecks to cheeky mischief makers who demanded attention.

This has just melted my heart though :love:

Back