• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drug induced DBF ... (For vegan_bunny)

luna

Mama Doe
So within 20 mins of getting his meds, Freddie my metacam junkie obliged me by doing his dead bunny flop :)

They are not great quality as it was getting dark but you get the idea xx

usa4u9ym.jpg

savuvygy.jpg

And waking up :)

puzu5abe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Aw bless him!

DBFs scare the bejeebies out of me! Every. Single. Time.
Me: Noooo, for the love of god, don't leave meeeee. *on hands and knees* *white knuckles clenched*
Rabbit: continues DBF.... Continues... continues.... Then... meh

How we laugh after it! *not laughing*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Aw bless him!

DBFs scare the bejeebies out of me! Every. Single. Time.
Me: Noooo, for the love of god, don't leave meeeee. *on hands and knees* *white knuckles clenched*
Rabbit: continues DBF.... Continues... continues.... Then... meh

How we laugh after it! *not laughing*

Hehe ...Your hilarious. Would you believe Iv never been worried about DBF's and that's saying a lot coming from the world's biggest worrier. Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

My last rabbit Sumpy, never did a DBF but Cory did one within an hour of coming home from the sanctuary and I was like WtF!! The. I noticed he did it all the time and thought he had some sort of heart problem. I was literally running round the room wailing like a banshee lol! Ahhh the silly things I did before RU :D

Back