• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furniture for the bunny shed

I have two and they are the best thing ever :)

Hollie likes to sleep on them, Herbie likes to hide under them (he thinks it means I can't catch him!)

Oh my god me and my OH were looking at that the other day! He was seconds away from buying it :lol:

It's fairly obvious that my girls love them :lol:

I was talking to someone today, and about the fact that it is the only wooden thing that they don't chew :shock:

Is it big enough for a large rabbit to relax on? Say two and a half kilos of loppy bun ??

I reckon it would be, lots of people have one and 2 buns snuggle on at once. Boots is 2kg and he fits on his fine, he's only just got it so he's not flopped out on it yet though :thumb:

My two take turns to flop out on it or sometimes snuggle up together. I find it highly amusing that they actually do use it as a bed.

A tip if anyone has buns who have little accidents at times - line the board base with a piece of lino cut to size to make cleaning any piddles up easy and to stop the board absorbing the pee.

I thought Marble was about the same size as my two but they're only just over 2kg so she's obviously much bigger!
A few people have said she looks smaller in photos :lol:
Maizie and Daisy are around the 1.7 mark, and Marble 4.5 :lol:

They charge £9.00 in postage to get it to me :shock:

I keep imagining that I am going to make one (or four). ...

They charge £9.00 in postage to get it to me :shock:

I keep imagining that I am going to make one (or four). ...

Look on ebay :thumb: you might find a used one, as I did. Though mine doesn't look used at all :thumb:

We are going to Ikea next month and one of these is top of my shopping list. My girls are going to really roll their eyes at me when I say its for the buns :roll:

My daughter has one of these that is never used. Right the bunny's can have it! Do you keep the blankets on?

I think some do, some don't. Depends if you've got a bun who chews stuff like that, or wees on it. As Mabel's mum suggested, I'm going to put Lino on top of the board because if I leave the blankets on Boots might wee on them :roll:

Back