• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Second time lucky!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
ba2135166ba4966927668a7e94334d3c.jpg

This is Billy. Have just been to meet him at Wind Whistle Warren. Alice is hopefully going to bond him with Marble next weekend.

Aww ... so this is Billy :) he is lovely. And someone is doing the bonding for you. What I would pay to have that service in Dublin . Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone! He was quite shy at first but eventually started sniffing me - a bit of food bribery should do the trick when he's home ;)
Aww ... so this is Billy :) he is lovely. And someone is doing the bonding for you. What I would pay to have that service in Dublin . Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
I'm so relieved Alice is bonding for me! It means I can neutralise the living room, and have it to myself for a couple of days :lol::lol:

Thanks everyone! He was quite shy at first but eventually started sniffing me - a bit of food bribery should do the trick when he's home ;)

I'm so relieved Alice is bonding for me! It means I can neutralise the living room, and have it to myself for a couple of days :lol::lol:

Having a room to yourself? Outrageous :lol::lol::lol:

Having a room to yourself? Outrageous :lol::lol::lol:
I feel like a kid at the lead up to Christmas!!
I said to OH earlier:
"Won't have to close baby gates, or take the sofa apart, or put everything in the kitchen out of her reach, or say the word no a hundred times a day, or have 4.5kg of rabbit lie on my chest, or be covered in fur, I can shower/bath/use the loo in peace...I do love her, but I can't wait" :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

I feel like a kid at the lead up to Christmas!!
I said to OH earlier:
"Won't have to close baby gates, or take the sofa apart, or put everything in the kitchen out of her reach, or say the word no a hundred times a day, or have 4.5kg of rabbit lie on my chest, or be covered in fur, I can shower/bath/use the loo in peace...I do love her, but I can't wait" :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

Ah bless .. I think you've been a saint for patience with those buns of yours. You deserve a break :wave:

Ah bless .. I think you've been a saint for patience with those buns of yours. You deserve a break :wave:
I know I'll miss her after a couple of hours, but at first it'll be like a dream :lol:

I wouldn't change them for the world :love: all 3 are cheeky little madams, but I love them for it :D

Me too :lol: :lol: is it this weekend they're being bonded?! :love:
I was hoping it would be but I haven't heard from Alice :( she is very busy with the rescue though. I've just sent her an email to see if she's checked her diary for a date etc. The sooner the better as they'll be bonded outside, and he's going from outside to inside.

Last edited:
I was hoping it would be but I haven't heard from Alice :( she is very busy with the rescue though. I've just sent her an email to see if she's checked her diary for a date etc. The sooner the better as they'll be bonded outside, and he's going from outside to inside.

Ahh so exciting for you and Marble! :love:

i saw Billy last weekend when I went to windwhistle, he is lovely! Hope the bond goes well for you :)

Back