• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Butter wouldn't melt...

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
Isn't he such a good, sweet little boy...

A0504E12-74E8-4587-8D61-2F89079951A9.jpg

Until you look a bit closer

B4C515D4-377B-4F46-BAFD-E178A983CCA1.jpg

:roll:

Oh dear :shock: he's just customised it :lol: I'm really pleased you posted his pics, I think he is gorgeous :love: and literally a few seconds ago I was reading a thread you'd posted on, saw him in your signature and thought I wish you'd post some photos of him :shock:

:lol::lol: Oh, Hopscotch! I spy the tunnel in the background looking rather chewed as well :shock:

I am curious as to what that twiggy branch thingymabob behind him is?!

Oh dear :shock: he's just customised it :lol: I'm really pleased you posted his pics, I think he is gorgeous :love: and literally a few seconds ago I was reading a thread you'd posted on, saw him in your signature and thought I wish you'd post some photos of him :shock:

He says thank you very much for the compliment!

This? http://t.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/food/rabbit/other_rabbit_foods/169925

I don't stick food in it like you're supposed to. That's a baby jangly toy hanging from it :lol: I mainly use it to hold his pen door open because if it swings shut he gets upset :lol:

Ooh what a great idea attaching toys to it like that :D I have one that I use to put their food on! Originally I stuck twigs in it so it was like a proper tree and put leaves etc on the twigs but they chewed the twigs and one snapped off inside the hole I drilled in the top so now there's a bit of twig wedged in and can't get another one in! Should drill a new hole I suppose but it was surprisingly difficult to drill into :? Going to find some suitable toys for it now :D Oh and by the way I love Hopscotch too he's so pretty :love:

haha so cute :D

(It looks like he's "customised" that orange tunnel/tube thing in the background too) :lol:

Hmm, looks like our carpet under the settee! My Hopscotch loves to customise too! What a cute looking boy yours is though :)

Ooh well in that case I won't be cross about the customised Lino I found whilst cleaning up this afternoon :lol:

557BE452-D13C-4113-B6C7-802347CEC788.jpg

He is far too gorgeous to be norty.... Must have been several visit from the Norty Bunny!!! :lol: :love::love::love:

Bunnies and carpet :roll: Maddie pulls it up and when I go to stop her she pretends she was just licking it, cheeky little thing!

Oh dear :lol: this made me actually laugh out loud. Especially in the last pic with the lino, he's all like "Yes, can I help you with something?" :lol:

Back