• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy is grunting at me

Whitelighter

Warren Scout
I went in to clean the run and when I stroked Poppy she was making a grunting noise, one after another. She didn't run off, just was grunting like a pig. What have I done?

Is it the mad grunt or happy grunt? Julie's happy grunt is softer and continuing. She does the happy grunt when she is excited to see me for food or love.
The mad grunt is much louder and sharp and one maybe another in a bit if I didn't listen or rectify the problem

Rosie is always grunting. She does it when we walk past her when eating pellets or put my hand in the cage to give veg. Talk bout ungrateful , eh?

Last night though, she was doing a binky and when she landed she grunted. This took me by surprise ...maybe there is a happy grunt. Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Plutarch only grunts at me in the morning, and obviously isn't a morning bunny.

He just doesn't want to be disturbed, and so when I go in the room with his food, he lies on his duvet grunting at me as though to say, yes, come in, come in with my food and now get lost.

Back