• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Chestnut (Honeybun's Husbun)

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Chestnut lost his wifebun recently, they had been together for around 8 years. So I decided to bring him indoors, I was a bit apprehensive as he has never been indoors, anyway he has been ok but he does seem to be a bit lost. He's in an enclosure next to 2 other rabbits. I have 2 options or 3 really, 1 to try and bond him with 2 other fairly elderly buns in the next door but one enclosure (in a neutral space), 2 take a 7 yr old from a group who have been together all their lives, or 3 keep him on his own. What does anyone think - he is 9 nine and I don't have a single female of around that age?

I don't have any experience to offer advice, but wish you well in making the right decision for Chestnut.

I don't have any experience on this either, but I don't personally think I could take one from a group. Hope you find a solution that suits him :thumb:

Back