• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A worrying Night!

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Feeding the buns yesterday afternoon and let Charlie and Lily out, Preston got excited that his dinner was coming round and thumped. Charlie and Lily misinterpreted the thump and dived under the shed thinking there was danger afoot. Others joined in with the thumping so no sign of C and L. This was about 5 pm. At about 7 pm C made his way very cautiously towards his shed where I managed to corner him and put him in but L didn't follow him. Everytime she made an attempt to return to her shed it made one of the others thump so she scurried back under the shed. I sat at there until 11 pm when it started raining so I had to give up. Preston was quite oblivious as to the trauma he had started. I am pleased to say Lily is safely back in the shed now!

Oh goodness. That does sound worrying but at least they are all safe now xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Feeding the buns yesterday afternoon and let Charlie and Lily out, Preston got excited that his dinner was coming round and thumped. Charlie and Lily misinterpreted the thump and dived under the shed thinking there was danger afoot. Others joined in with the thumping so no sign of C and L. This was about 5 pm. At about 7 pm C made his way very cautiously towards his shed where I managed to corner him and put him in but L didn't follow him. Everytime she made an attempt to return to her shed it made one of the others thump so she scurried back under the shed. I sat at there until 11 pm when it started raining so I had to give up. Preston was quite oblivious as to the trauma he had started. I am pleased to say Lily is safely back in the shed now!

Goodness what a stressful round up!

At least you know their early warning system is full operational :lol:

Back