• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

today mabel and tess again

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
tess don't go near the chair again says mabels you get stuck as you cannot see

its ok mum I made sure she didn't get stucks

These are lovely photos :love:
That first one of them, so sweet! :love:
Is someone still moulting? Mabel you look so floofy. :)
She has so many cool statues to bound around in your garden. :) xxxx

They look adorable together but I must of missed something. Is Tess yours?
Mabel looks very confident around her like she is really watching out for her.:love:

They look adorable together but I must of missed something. Is Tess yours?
Mabel looks very confident around her like she is really watching out for her.:love:

no tess is my nans elderly yorkie 16years old, she has lived all her life with my rabbits from my very first rabbit thumper so is well used to them, mabel is soft with anything that can be her friend, so she looks after tess as she did with sox xxx

These are lovely photos :love:
That first one of them, so sweet! :love:
Is someone still moulting? Mabel you look so floofy. :)
She has so many cool statues to bound around in your garden. :) xxxx

thanks, yes she no sooner sorted her summer coat out, now is ready for going black for winter, its my nan's garden, everyone keeps getting granddad dog ornaments, I was sat on chair and laughed to myself, he said what I said your dogs are multiplying :lol:

thanks, yes she no sooner sorted her summer coat out, now is ready for going black for winter, its my nan's garden, everyone keeps getting granddad dog ornaments, I was sat on chair and laughed to myself, he said what I said your dogs are multiplying :lol:

I love the one that looks like he's drinking from the birdbath. :D The little one next to it almost looks like a lion from behind.
I had been wanting to have OH pour a concrete pad in our backyard that I could put some benches on and a nice dog/cat/rabbit statue, if I could find such a thing, as a 'memorial' sitting area but now that we are likely moving it probably won't happen. :(
I really love how both your garden and your nan's are so beautifully and meticulously ornamented. Just lovely! :love:

Back