• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finnlay - My grumpy little angel

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
I love both my boys to the ends of the earth and back. But sometimes I worry Finnlay is overlooked because Milo literally asks for attention but my grumpy little man just sits back and watches the world go by. The one time I got kisses from him I was so overjoyed! :D So I'm just loving on my grumpy man tonight, just sat with him and had some together time. He very rarely lets me give him a love but tonight he was quite happy to just ''be with'' me.

Last edited:
Thank you all, I do love him. He's always been grumpy even from being a tiny baby (and when I was doing EVERYTHING wrong)
I'm feeling very sentimental about my boys lately. They are 7 months old now. They aren't my baby bundles of fluff anymore, they are MEN :lol:

GRUMPY BABY D=

I shudder when I see this picture, tiny hutch, museli, wood shavings, plus they were brought home way too young....

I'm so glad I know better now :love:

D'aw they look so sweet!
My boy is a grumpy gus as well, though he's growing affectionate these days, while Cat's just like I WANT A TICKLE AND I WANT IT NOW

Back