• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The one who causes me so much stress...

JemimaH

Warren Veteran
Despite our never-ending vet visits, insurance claims, expenses, medicating and general stress - I love my Alfie :love:

119zejn.jpg

24awh0m.jpg

He is so smooshy :love:

2ccuex0.jpg

Showing off the ears that have caused us so many problems!

2py5iew.jpg

25hivs0.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow he is just :love::love::love: if you ever get fed up, send him to me!! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, believe me, you wouldn't want him! :lol:

He's a dental, ear, tooth root, eye and hock bunny, who possibly has arthiritis...seems like I spend my life at the vets :lol:

This is what Alfie thinks to all the nasty vet visits, procedures and medications...

Last edited:
Oh, believe me, you wouldn't want him! :lol:

He's a dental, ear, tooth root, eye and hock bunny, who possibly has arthiritis...seems like I spend my life at the vets :lol:

This is what Alfie thinks to all the nasty vet visits, procedures and medications...

I have a dental bunny & it seems I already spend my life at the vets with him! They all know me by sight now & we joke I should get a job there as I'm always there & they wouldn't need to pay me anything :shock::lol:

I love bunny tongues :love:

Thank you everyone :love: I know I'm rather biased, but I do think he's very handsome :love:

Found these photos the other day - him at 11weeks and his sister at 11wks the day he arrived home. I'd had his sister for 3 weeks, but Alf got EC when he was 5 weeks old so stayed at the breeder until his first course of meds was finished as he was a devil. He then relapsed when he came home though :( But anyway, you can see the size difference! Poor boy :(

ceda69a7-eba7-468d-9487-a8a958b97663_zpseafaa6e8.jpg

64dd8687-9c1e-4041-9ab1-5c68aa17b48e_zpsdf6ee7f9.jpg

Last edited:
Awww he was gorgeous then too :love:

I don't know if it's a coincidence, but the two poorly bunnies I've had have been so loving & affectionate, even more so than non poorly bunnies. I wonder if there's a connection as they spend more time with us than healthy bunnies?

Back