• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picture of pets/people for a donation to charity

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Would anyone like a picture of their pet or family member? A friend has offered to do some for the animal rescue I support, so all you need to do is make a donation once you receive the picture on what you are happy to pay for it. Just PM me if you would like one. They are about 16 inches by 18 inches mounted and also coloured.

She said they may take a few weeks so you just pay when you receive it, can you also include the price of materials and postage which is working out about £10 sometimes more. I am saying minimum donation is £20 but they are worth more so I'm hoping whoever orders will give a bit more. Here's a few examples of her work:

cat_zpsadb1c503.jpg

doughnut!

310_zps28114988.jpg

painting_zpsec8360cc.jpg

rabbits_zpsa3c5976f.jpg

dog_zps8b1762a4.jpg

She wasn't happy with this painting
dog1_zpsd3487f11.jpg

so did another!
dog2_zps5edba792.jpg

picture1_zps8f4f694b.jpg

picture_zpsb2b6174a.jpg

Thanks

Christine

Last edited:
Just to let you know, I've updated the thread as she will also do sketched of people too.

The pictures are ready :) Will post them out on Thursday to everyone when I collect them. I'll also take photos and update this thread so everyone can see what to expect.

Last edited:
They do take a few weeks as she also had others to do and is working too.

Can you pm me your full name and address and i will post yours out on Thursday when i pick them up. Thanks

im excited too

Just picked them up they are great. Coloured and mounted so postage will cost quite a bit. I will upload the photos this evening but going forward I'm going to ask for a minimum of £10 donation as they are worth so much more.

The painting is awesome.
I am interested too. Pls pm me with more info.

Would make a fab Christmas present 🎁 🎅.

They certainly would.

I will upload more tomorrow so the people who will get theirs tomorrow has a nice surprise.

That's my Amy in the second picture, and I just love it! It's gorgeous, so well done, and it captures her 'what?' face perfectly. I must also praise the eyes; sometimes it's hard to see her dark brown eyes in the black fur in pictures, but they are wonderfully visible here. It's lovely, I am so very happy and pleased with it, can't wait to frame and hang it; it will have pride of place on my wall.

She was also nice enough to include a sketch and a smaller painting as well, which are just as amazing if not more so. An unexpected and very welcome surprise!

It's just all :love:

I'll pass on all of your comments to her and thank you so much for your very generous donation. She will be delighted to know that you thought it was worth that.

I love it and the others I sent out but I always think it's the owner who is the best judge if the painting captures their pet.

I'm getting her to do a couple of Doughnut and had lots more interest too. I'll be keeping her busy :)

Back