• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Regal indoor puss

Babsie

Wise Old Thumper
Mia (Me-Me) looking every inch the queen . . .

55f09af153c400293e5b72f73a87e433.jpg

What a beauty! How many cats do you have?

I have 3: Mia was being bullied, so I took her from a colleague

Bella, another norty tortie, came from Cats protection;
Shaolin, a Red Tonkinese, started to fight badly with his sister, so I took him from another colleague

I can see a pattern emerging here so think I'd better change jobs!

Shaolin & Bella -

ShaolinampBella17Feb2014.jpg

I have 3: Mia was being bullied, so I took her from a colleague

Bella, another norty tortie, came from Cats protection;
Shaolin, a Red Tonkinese, started to fight badly with his sister, so I took him from another colleague

I can see a pattern emerging here so think I'd better change jobs!

Shaolin & Bella -

ShaolinampBella17Feb2014.jpg

Haha! Or stay in the job as the lovely cats are quite an enviable perk! They are all gorgeous :love:

Beautiful Kitties, I volunteer for Cats Protection, it's so lovely to see of our cats in a loving home :thumb:

Beautiful Kitties, I volunteer for Cats Protection, it's so lovely to see of our cats in a loving home :thumb:

Bella was a poor little thing when I adopted her last year. She has come on by leaps and bounds. I just wish she and Mia could get along. Shaolin gets on with both of then - but then he is the boss of the whole household, he has nothing to prove and just maintains an air of not so quiet dignity to which we all bow.:roll:

Oh yes us hoomins must bow down to all fluffy things with four paws :lol: I wouldn't have it any other way though :love:

Bella was a poor little thing when I adopted her last year. She has come on by leaps and bounds. I just wish she and Mia could get along. Shaolin gets on with both of then - but then he is the boss of the whole household, he has nothing to prove and just maintains an air of not so quiet dignity to which we all bow.:roll:

Females together don't always hit it off. Ive 2 girls and 3 boys. the old girl is fine with everybody, the young girl is ok with 2 boys and tolerates the old girl. Its a hierarchy thing, the girls are in charge, the boys just think they are:lol:

Back