• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have to Spend all Day Eating....................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...............to keep my strength up to enable me to carry my ears about :D :thumb:

Well that's Lord H's excuse and he's sticking to it !! :lol:

Lord H does not have to justify his actions to us hoomins ;) Please thank him for posing so beautifully for us. He is truly gorgeous :love::love:

Awwwww! :love:
Okay now I've got that old song "Do your ears hang low?" going through my head again! :lol:

I take it that Lord Herbert is heartily enjoying all his noms. :love: How is he doing now, Jane?

Awwwww! :love:
Okay now I've got that old song "Do your ears hang low?" going through my head again! :lol:

I take it that Lord Herbert is heartily enjoying all his noms. :love: How is he doing now, Jane?

He is doing really, really well :D I just cannot believe the transformation. I honestly thought I was going to loose him, but thank goodness our wonderful Vet's advice was spot on xx

He is doing really, really well :D I just cannot believe the transformation. I honestly thought I was going to loose him, but thank goodness our wonderful Vet's advice was spot on xx

:thumb::love:
It's really so good to see him enjoying a nosh on your beautiful lawn. :D

Good grief lord H you've grown! :shock: not surprised though if you spend all day eating! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back