• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nervous Bun

Mazzy

Young Bun
I'm so happy and just had to share. I've been so worried about Buck and his nerves. He rarely comes out of his cage despite the door been open 24/7. I'd taken to setting the camcorder up to see if he was coming out when we was out or asleep.

He only ever comes out if I'm in the room so I've been stopping up till 3 or 4 in the morning to ensure he was having a run around. Tonight I started recording him out of the cage to put the video on here to see what you guys thought of his behaviour and how he was settling in.

We never expected it to be easy a timid rabbit who has been at the RSPCA for over 2 years and only being with us for a month and a half, but we couldn't help but worry. Well tonight Buck pulled out all the stops. He has been binkying all over the living room :D I'm so happy and especially catching it on my phone. In between binkying he has been doing side flops and laying next to me for head rubs with head butts when I stopped.

Hopefully we can now have a more confident bun that fingers crossed will lose abit of the weight gained from inactivity over the last month or so.

Just had to share my proud happy bun mum moment :D:D:D

That's fantastic news :thumb: hopefully now he will go from strength to strength :thumb:

Back