• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar 2015 - ready to buy! Available until Christmas

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Thank you so much to everyone who entered and voted. The proceeds of this calendar are going to:

www.scar-crockenhill.org/

Please can you PM me, letting me know below how many calendars you would like. The cost is £6.50 per A4 calendar. Postage is 1 = £0.75p, 2 = £1, 3 = £1.35, 4 = £1.35, if you want more I will have to find out the cost and you can always just donate more anyway if you wish to! I will keep a running total of how much we raise altogether, and will be taking it down to my vets to sell!

You can pay by paypal or cheque. PM me and I will give you all of the details. Can you choose gift aid when sending your paypal and also provide your full name and address.

I hope you like the calendar!

Christine
cal_zps0446e7bd.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the orders so far, my print room are going to print some calendars today so I can start sending them off!

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a call today, unfortunately I'm not in tomorrow so will send them on Monday if not. Hoping to get one to you before the weekend though as nice to have an opinion on it!

I'm hoping for a call today, unfortunately I'm not in tomorrow so will send them on Monday if not. Hoping to get one to you before the weekend though as nice to have an opinion on it!

look forward to it, my nan Is interested to, as she said sox being in there is lovely :love:

Print room will print them tomorrow so hopefully I will send them out tomorrow too, so you will receive them on Wednesday.

Sorry for the delay, they have been really busy recently.

Mine has arrived - it's wonderful and a great surprise for my daughter as she didn't know I'd entered Rolo again! Thank you so much xx

Back