• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you have a bunny cam....

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
...you see things you probably shouldn't have seen.

I think I just held my breath for a long time! I'm going to have to move the house when I get home, thought I don't know where to! 0_0 he jumped onto the roof and then hopped onto the skinny window sill! Finn is like a little dare devil! He didn't fall or anything just sat there and looked out the window before shuffling backwards and jumping back onto the house roof to get down. He seems to love looking out the window....I wonder if I can create something so he can get up there and have a look safely instead of pulling these tricks?

Stress, Stress, Bunnies cause STRESS :(

That's easy change thing to the other side and put the hues under the window :lol: he looks very content up there ;)

That's easy change thing to the other side and put the hues under the window :lol: he looks very content up there ;)

I think I might have to....the little sod obviously loves it up there. If I put the house right under the window at least there's much less chance of him falling off!

He seemed very proud of himself.

I want a bunny cam :lol:

I came home one day to see (from the outside front of the house before I went in) one of my buns staring out of the bedroom window. He didn't seem to see me ... :shock::roll:

I want a bunny cam :lol:

I came home one day to see (from the outside front of the house before I went in) one of my buns staring out of the bedroom window. He didn't seem to see me ... :shock::roll:

I'm sure mine know when I'm watching now, the camera is connected to my Ipad and I move it to look around with touch. So when it moves they both sort of look at it like:

''Shes waattchiinnggg....''

Naughty bunny! :lol:

Can I ask what camera setup you have/where you got it? I'd be quite interested to have one when my buns go into their shed. :)

Ooh that is a bit scary. I would either move the house or attach a large shelf with ramp to the windowsill so he can still enjoy the view.

Naughty bunny! :lol:

Can I ask what camera setup you have/where you got it? I'd be quite interested to have one when my buns go into their shed. :)

Its a Tenvis camera, I can't remember the model number now. Its wall mounted on the bunny enclosure!

Ooh that is a bit scary. I would either move the house or attach a large shelf with ramp to the windowsill so he can still enjoy the view.

I was going to just move the house then at least he has an easy step down. Its obvious he loves looking out of the window. Definitely a move around when I get home, he scared the life out of me.

Luckily its sleepy time now and they will sleep till around 3pm. x

Back