• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay delivery today

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
And I am so excited! I can't wait to see the buns with 2014 hay (3 bales coming), timothy hay blox, alfalfa blox, readigrass and meadow herb treats. They are going to be so happy!! :lol::lol:

:oops::oops::oops: I know you guys will understand though!

Ooooo yes. I love it when new hay arrives. The relief (so stressful when it gets low) and the lovely sight/sound of rabbits as they eat it :love:

And I am so excited! I can't wait to see the buns with 2014 hay (3 bales coming), timothy hay blox, alfalfa blox, readigrass and meadow herb treats. They are going to be so happy!! :lol::lol:

:oops::oops::oops: I know you guys will understand though!

Exciting :thumb: what are the blox?

Ooooo yes. I love it when new hay arrives. The relief (so stressful when it gets low) and the lovely sight/sound of rabbits as they eat it :love:

I love that noise! Spent ages just listening to them munch this afternoon!

Exciting :thumb: what are the blox?

These

http://halleysfeeds.co.uk/ocart_hal...oute=product/product&path=78_79&product_id=76

They are just extremely tightly packed hay but with a bit of a squash and a squeeze they fit in one of these and the buns have fresh, not peed and pood on hay to eat at all times!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trixie-Natu...=UTF8&qid=1410813014&sr=8-2&keywords=hay+rack

That is a great idea. Just got to get four hay racks and off we go. Good value at 11.00 for 12 kgs.

I've just looked at these with interest, certainly something for when the buns are a wee bit older!

I'm sat here getting very excited for a hay delivery too :) The girls have run out of their favourite Welsh Meadow Hay and are not impressed with the normal that is all they've had for a few daya! I'm hoping I'm earlyish on the list but suspect not :( Can't wait to see the girls happy & devouring their hay rather than just picking!

.............. *runs off to look for the delivery man*

Heather

*********** I didn't have to wait long at all, huge box delivered at 8am!!! Happy Bunnies have just been fed and hopefully it won't take long to for them to spot their new hay***************

Last edited:
I ordered those hay blox (not tried them yet, or rather the rabbis havent). I also ordered the racks. They are TINY. Hope I can get the blox into them!

Last edited:
I ordered those hay blox (not tried them yet, or rather the rabbis havent). I also ordered the racks. They are TINY. Hope I can get the blox into them!

Oh no, hope I sent a link to the right ones! :oops::oops::oops:

If not, let the buns nibble the blocks a bit then they will fit in! Attach the with wire ties but leave them loose for a bit of extra 'give'.

Oh no, hope I sent a link to the right ones! :oops::oops::oops:

If not, let the buns nibble the blocks a bit then they will fit in! Attach the with wire ties but leave them loose for a bit of extra 'give'.

Ooo good idea. They look lovely (the blox). I hope the crew appreciate them!

Back