• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny... friend for Py :) Hello Kiki!

Rab-bit

Alpha Buck
As some of you may remember I tried to bond Py, Moley and Poppy into a trio with no success - what so ever :( I think that Moley just likes Poppy too much to share her!!

Anyway I was doing this because Py needed to be moved outside and I had wonderful visions of them all playing and cuddling together in their huge shed and run but it wasn't to be, so we made a separate living space in the shed for Py. He seems happy having the other bunnies near by but he is very destructive and I just feel like he needs a friend. However I quit my career in June to set up a bunny boarding facility and we have little money so it was sensible not to get him a partner.

Lately though I fell in love with a female bunny in the P@H adoption centre, (needed to go for emergency supplies). I didn't get her as I had to talk to the OH and I left it up to fate. OH said just get her so I went back and she was gone ... I was glad though as I think she was unsold stock not unwanted from a previous owner. A week before I had seen a similar bunny at ARC so I decided to contact them unfortunately she was reserved and I was too late. :( but Gill suggested another bun, who I went to meet and she is beautiful :love:

Py is going to meet Mabel on Tuesday and bonding will commence EEEK .. I do hope Py likes her as I would love to see him snuggled with another bun, he is such a sweetheart :love: and deserves love too.

Anyway I am very excited and would appreciate bonding vibes for Py and Mabel please :thumb:

Last edited:
Happy bonding vibes for Py and Mabel. We will need bonding pics.

Awww, just looked Mabel up, she is lovely. I am also in love with her agouti son and her siamese son xx

Last edited:
Thanks everyone :thumb: it's nearly time, although I am trying not to get my hopes up. :oops:

Tulsi she is so beautiful honestly the picture doesn't do her any justice and it's funny you should mention the agouti, as I said to the fosterer that the agouti was my favourite baby :) although they did all have the squee factor :love:

I will post pics (assuming all goes to plan) and I keep meaning to update Moley's thread with pics too :D

Py and Mabel are with the fosterer now being bonded .. Just had a pic and Mabel is trying to get close to Py but he looks a little apprehensive. Let's hope he relaxes overnight .... ;)

Py and Kiki are home. She didn't seem like a Mabel to me. They both escaped the bonding pen yesterday and were found exploring the room together. I got them home expecting a squabble (even though I neutralised) as much as I could and nothing they just sat, ate hay and groomed each other. :love:
I have heard of easy bonds but to witness it is lovely... :love:

I just feel so much happier for Py he deserves a pretty girlfriend to snuggle and eat hay with :). Kiki was introduced to the madness of feeding time tonight and wondered what was going on Py, Poppy an and Moles jumping and skidding all over the place!! Although something tells me she will be joining in shortly, as she was the escape artist at the fosterers! :lol: I am going to have my hands full....

Pics coming very soon...
Thanks about the name, it came from the OH but she definitely seems cheeky like a Kiki 😄 they are so at ease with each other it's so cute :love:

As promised here are Kiki and Py :love:
0a2d06555706927ddfe932bbdc588bc4.jpg

Having a kiss :lol:
932525b59087c89d39564d8705b35445.jpg

Having some hay:
5607113ebcaebc45f8b012cc83c2c4a8.jpg

And finally introducing Kiki:
5caf353be88a4574f5d552ac1020bfd9.jpg

Oh my goodness she is just so beautiful and she sure is a Kiki :D :love::love::love:

By the way Py is such a handsome bun! :love::love::love:

Thank you she is a Kiki isn't she :D she is only young and still quite small but considering all she has been through at her age she is very confident.

Thanks Rabcat Py is beautiful and like Pops he is very photogenic ;) I think Kiki is taken by his looks too as she appears to be smitten, whenever he goes downstairs she is immediately looking for him it's sooo cute 😍

I got a bit cocky with the bonding I opened the window to the roof terrace today and Kiki was watching Py run and Binky but when she tried to go out he wasn't really letting her, (no humping or chasing , he just went over to her and pushed her in with his face:oops:) but they have only been together for 4 days..

Back