• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little widlies

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
At our local cemetery.

Went to visit someone's grave and it's so peaceful and picturesque.. light filtering through the trees and you can only hear the birds chirping and ducks quacking, and there are bunnies running across the paths :love:

Photos are not so good as they are skittish little things and don't like you getting too close. I had to get some pics though as this is the only time I've seen wild rabbits up close, there are none near my house.

I found it so funny that they do the same things as my pet rabbits - binkying, chasing and playing and then stretching out and flopping :love: I don't know why but I'd never thought of wild bunnies doing those things!

Mine just follows me like a dog now... I shake her nuggets and she comes running... after owning a wild rabbit I don't think I could have another type....

At our local cemetery.
I found it so funny that they do the same things as my pet rabbits - binkying, chasing and playing and then stretching out and flopping :love: I don't know why but I'd never thought of wild bunnies doing those things!

I know what you mean! I would love to see them up close, but usually have the dogs with me ...

At my old house there was a warren at the end if the garden and wildies used to come & play :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back