• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Cheeky Chops

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Someone looks very cheeky doesn't she?

This is the kind of cheek I get when I tell her its bedtime :shock:

But then she does look quite pretty.

And she makes this little old man very happy and contented.

Thanks everyone :D

Elsa is a lovely girl but she does have a cheeky side. She is quite a large rabbit although not a giant and she uses her height to jump out of free range area and into the flower beds and bushes. The garden is very secure but it means doing a lot of running about after her. She also keeps dragging hay out for hutches and boxes and piling it in the middle of her run and she is a real pig for food! Given half the chance she will eat Elidore's share too so I have to feed them separately. But she is full of life and very cuddly and she makes Elidore so happy so I can't complain too much. If I am honest, I like a bunny with attitude :lol:

Thanks everyone :D

Elsa is a lovely girl but she does have a cheeky side. She is quite a large rabbit although not a giant and she uses her height to jump out of free range area and into the flower beds and bushes. The garden is very secure but it means doing a lot of running about after her. She also keeps dragging hay out for hutches and boxes and piling it in the middle of her run and she is a real pig for food! Given half the chance she will eat Elidore's share too so I have to feed them separately. But she is full of life and very cuddly and she makes Elidore so happy so I can't complain too much. If I am honest, I like a bunny with attitude :lol:

Sounds like she's just trying to keep you fit :lol:

I love a bunny with attitude too :D Lilly is one of those bunnies! How big is Elsa, I was imagining her about Lilly size, Lilly is around 3.5kg, although I think her out of proportion back legs contribute most of that :lol:

Sounds like she's just trying to keep you fit :lol:

I love a bunny with attitude too :D Lilly is one of those bunnies! How big is Elsa, I was imagining her about Lilly size, Lilly is around 3.5kg, although I think her out of proportion back legs contribute most of that :lol:

:lol: She is certainly doing that!

Elsa was 3.4kG at her last weigh in but I think she has gained a little since then :oops: Elsa's back feed are huge! Shortly before my wedding, I was cuddling her and she scrabbled down my chest and left huge scratches. I was so worried that they wouldn't heal but thankfully they did. She is bigger than some types of dog!

:lol: She is certainly doing that!

Elsa was 3.4kG at her last weigh in but I think she has gained a little since then :oops: Elsa's back feed are huge! Shortly before my wedding, I was cuddling her and she scrabbled down my chest and left huge scratches. I was so worried that they wouldn't heal but thankfully they did. She is bigger than some types of dog!

Lilly ranges between 3.3 and 3.5kg so is very similar! I never considered Lilly big really until I met dumblepaws' two, who are teeny! Then I realised mine were on the larger side of the bunny scale! :lol: I got some big red marks on my chest 2 days before the wedding from a disgruntled Harvey and was very scared they wouldn't go down! Such bad timing as I NEVER get scratched or marked by them, luckily they did go down!

Lilly ranges between 3.3 and 3.5kg so is very similar! I never considered Lilly big really until I met dumblepaws' two, who are teeny! Then I realised mine were on the larger side of the bunny scale! :lol: I got some big red marks on my chest 2 days before the wedding from a disgruntled Harvey and was very scared they wouldn't go down! Such bad timing as I NEVER get scratched or marked by them, luckily they did go down!

Wow, she does not look that big in your signature. She is very pretty :love: I have wondered what category such big bunnies come into, medium or large. Elidore is small so he makes Elsa look even bigger!

Those scratches sound painful, I am so glad yours went down too :thumb: Elsa was still a new bun wen she gave me mine and it was a hot day so I wore a low top, big mistake, she drew blood, I was so upset but I was lucky it healed on time.

Back