• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your free range garden rabbits stick together

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
When you let your bunnies free range in the garden do,they follow each other round or do they just do their own thing?

Mine tend to scatter :lol: they will come together now and again just for a couple of mins but then off again doing their own thing:roll:

I know they are tired as then I have a bunny pile usually under the magnolia tree :love: but never for long :lol:

My three do their own things. Sometimes they will follow each other but usually they try to be as far away from each other as possible...thus making it extremely difficult for me to keep an eye on them all. :lol: When they are tired they will all pile under the table on the decking.

Mine do their own thing, unless there's something new to investigate or if they want to squeeze behind the shed or under the barbecue, then they're joined at the hip :lol: I think they like a bit of moral support in those slightly scary situations!

Mine do their own thing, unless there's something new to investigate or if they want to squeeze behind the shed or under the barbecue, then they're joined at the hip :lol: I think they like a bit of moral support in those slightly scary situations!

Yes I think this is a joint effort too for mine :lol: only nortyness is done as a group :roll: alone they are angels :lol:

Same as above - they usually do their own thing although ocasionally they'll form a bunny bundle.

Molly and Smokey tend to do their own thing.
And if Smokey approaches Molly , she can get a bit annoyed
and nip him as if to say leave me alone.
But if Smokey starts charging up the garden at speed and binkying,
Molly tries to join in but not as fast as Smokey.Quite amusing watching her
try and keep up.

My outdoor buns used to follow each other everywhere like a train. Barry was deaf so poppy was his ears :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Molly and Smokey tend to do their own thing.
And if Smokey approaches Molly , she can get a bit annoyed
and nip him as if to say leave me alone.
But if Smokey starts charging up the garden at speed and binkying,
Molly tries to join in but not as fast as Smokey.Quite amusing watching her
try and keep up.

Stu sometimes gets huffy with Dumplin too :roll: never with Casserole tho :roll:

My four all go their own way, run around and binky for a bit then find the juiciest patch of grass or rose bush, and munch like there is no tomorrow. The only time they get together is when a plane flies over - I think instinct makes them worried about large flying things. I actually like that they do that because it means they are still thinking like wild bunnies.

They often seperate and run wherever they want and eat grass in different places but you'll see them together as well like if they've decided they're resting now or it's hot so they rest then they'll rest together sometimes

Rupert and April are usually never too far from one another. If one of them is lying down, the other one will usually lie nearby or next to. April does tend to follow Rupert about.

If one of them is in the garage, the other one will be in there as well. They love getting up to mischief. :roll:

My two do their own thing. Pepsi goes and eats my mums plants then gets told off and binkies away. Skye pretty much just sits, eats grass and flops most of the time with the occasional binky now and again

I gave up taking mine out because Charlie is a wimp and hates it, but when they have been out Charlie is practically stuck to Milly. I had hoped he'd get used to it but last time I tried he just looked miserable and Milly couldn't have fun because he was in the way!

I gave up taking mine out because Charlie is a wimp and hates it, but when they have been out Charlie is practically stuck to Milly. I had hoped he'd get used to it but last time I tried he just looked miserable and Milly couldn't have fun because he was in the way!

Awe Charlie sounds sweet if a bit if a wimp :lol:

Back